Monday, October 29, 2007

halloween eve eve

Oh jeez. I thought, don't post wedding stuff on your blog! Nobody cares! All your friends are twenty somethings and all they really want to know is, when can I show up and will there be an open bar?
But I'm itching to share all this crap with the interwebs so...I, um, made a new blog. That is JUST about my wedding, which will be on Halloween. Not this Halloween, obvs, since that is in two days. So...why should you care? Why should you read?
Because this wedding is going to rock. Your. Face. Off.
This wedding is going to be exquisite because:
-It is on Halloween, one of the funnest holidays of the year.
-Mr. Fiance and I are awesome and you totally want to get down with us.
-I'm going to make approximately 60% of the stuff involved.
This wedding is going to be difficult because:
-I don't want to spend more than $10,000 (and even that number makes me cringe)
-I live in Omaha, NE, which is a metro area but not really saturated with the resources.
-oh, and I'm making 60% of the stuff.

You're already interested, aren't you? Of course you are, silly. Of COURSE you are.

No comments: