Sunday, September 14, 2008

awwwwwww


Man, I wish this card from rarrarpress had been around when Greg and I were doing the long distance thing. It's so sweet.

Although, it should probably be noted that if this were made for us with a map of the U.S. with hearts that big they would almost completely cover each other because Lincoln to Omaha really WASN'T that far...really.

(it just SEEMED far, because I missed him...oh, and I can't drive).


Check out all of rarrar's stuff. It's hilarious/adorable/beautiful. It is also (that word that is almost orgasmic to all brides-to-be) letterpressed. Might I suggest this poster for an absolutely incredible wedding present? We'd love you forever! It will hang over our mantle in our eventual home. Our children will fight over it when we die.

No comments: