Monday, December 10, 2007

Do Your Part


Sorry, I just had to post this. I think this is the first video invite I've ever seen, and it's certainly the first YouTube invite I've ever seen. But it really is a pretty smart idea, and it's beautifully executed. It doesn't hurt that these are two very funny people, the groom hailing from Hard N' Phirm and the bride from Respecto Montalban.

The only X-factor is how you make sure that only the right people see it, I suppose, and that you don't get monstrous guys in LOLcats shirts showing up for cake and the chance to be near a woman.

Anyhow, enjoy the video. And watch for the ending. And leave some feedback! If you've got fun ideas in this vein, let us know. It could be up our alley, potentially. We are wedding bloggers, after all.

On a more serious note, our friend/professor/mentor Paul summed up my feelings on the Omaha shootings very truthfully in his most recent blog entry. You can find it here. It's smart talk and apparently a good chunk of the Omaha press is going this way. Glad to hear it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great point about the media. Kudos to Paul!! Even we hicks that live down by the river, have the same opinion!
As far as the wedding video goes, you guys could send it out in an email? I think you could come up with something that's pants-wettingly funny!!