Thursday, January 10, 2008

inspired yet?


Okay, this is NOT an inspiration board...this is just something I made up in about five minutes with sloppy Photoshop (sorry Paul, I know it's embarrassing) just to see if I could live with tan suits in my life...erm, I mean wedding. Because My Wedding Is Not My Life. It is a small, small part of my life. A small part of my life that could actually look SUPER cute.
I think you're all right. Tan suits will fix the "too much brown!" problem. But tan suits really mean my dress has to be super casual. Hm. Need to go dress shopping.
(Brown dress by J.Crew, shrug by Newport News [with an orange photoshop filter], wedding dress by -sigh- Stephanie James, suit by Men's Wearhouse)

2 comments:

Jen said...

You guys will look great no matter what colors you wear! But really, my vote would go to the tan.

I get so excited when you guys post. I think I need a life.

Anonymous said...

that looks great!

and you totally should do an inspiration board, yours would be the cutest ever.